Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Super Saturday was in effect. I went to step class, group power and then did my interval wogging. Sunday we had a nice Easer gathering at our house so you know I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Yikess...20 people isn't such a little gathering..

Monday came and went. I taught a killer step class and then sat back and watched my munchkins in their swim class. As I was sitting there I was feeling a little guilty that I wasn't in kickboxing class instead.  When you're trying to lose weight it is very hard not to become a crazy exercise freak but you almost have to. I figure I'm there already I should be doing more, but I don't want to lose out on watching my kids either...The balance of being a mother and time for myself is hard. It tends to swing to my kids more. They are only little once. I don't know how mothers whom work out of the house do it. I would be a ball of guilt all the time if I had to leave my kids for the whole day and then drop them off at Y kid korner to work out too!

But you know they say a Happy Mom is  a Happy Family. Remember that!!! Your happiness as well as mine is just as important as spending time with your kids. It's hard to be happy if you're stressed out and working out helps. It's a proven happy pill minus the pill...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me a little love and leave me a comment!