Friday, November 15, 2013

5!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 
Linking up never felt so good!!!
 
 
Why do I love Fridays maybe because I don't have to think about something to write. I'm taking the easy route and linking up.
 
 
{ONE} Another busy weekend and all I want to do is lay around. Getting my run on in the am, then mini's hair-cuts on Saturday, a head shot shoot, and 3 shoots on Sunday.
 
Lazy - being-lazy Photo
 
 
{TWO} So I'm getting yelled at (just kidding Holly) for not updating my blog more. I'm working on it. Momma has just been super busy. Between a full-time job, a part-time job, 3 kids, 1 husband, and running to keep my mileage up. I'll do better.
 
{THREE} Getting ready for the holidays makes me happy. I love spending time with my family and who doesn't like getting paid for a day off.
 
Nov 2012
 
 
{FOUR} Spending time with friends, even for just a couple hours.
 
woah...batman pardon the crazy hair.
 
 
{FIVE} Monsters University...yes I love kids movies. Thank you for giving me a couple minutes to breathe while the munchkins were enjoying their movie time.
                                          
 
That's a wrap...till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me a little love and leave me a comment!