Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sickness, Half Marathons

 




Well, since I'm sick and super busy STILL!!!

I have no time for this sickness crap. I think I can pencil it in when February comes around.
 
 
I'm sure my friends are sick of hearing me complain. Truth is I don't "do" sick very well.
When you're sick you're suppose to lay around and rest. Well in my life that isn't an option, unless I'm hospitalized. I stay at home with my kiddos so if I'm sick I'm still at home with my kiddos. I can't sleep and rest when their jumping on me. They just don't get that mommy's tired and sick.
 
So I've been battling like a champ.
This has been my saving grace!!
                                                     
I think I should get a medal for my awesomeness. Bad news no running in a week.
 
In a moment of sickness I registered for my 3rd half marathon.
 
 
Ok, so I have a love/hate relationship with this half. It was my first one I've ever done.
It made me give up on running and then I did it again and in epic failure I forgot my inhaler and came back gasping for air. This time I want it to be great and I will remember the damn inhaler and rock the crap out of it. Only 6 mths away!!
 
So with that I'm braving the cold tonight and kicking this cold's butt! I'm sick of being sick...
 
I know super exciting stuff on going here (do you hear the sarcasm in my voice).
 
How are you this week? Any cold? Any fun races?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me a little love and leave me a comment!