Friday, May 18, 2012

A Step Forward.....Two Steps Back

I was having a rough day on Wednesday. I woke up and was ready to start my day and it all went down hill from there. From the moment I lifted my foot to the floor it was doomed.  I usually am not such a negative Nelly but Wednesday was different. I didn't want to eat healthy. I wanted to eat crappy...so I did. Well you know what I felt how I ate crappy...I strayed we all do it.

BUT....and there's always a but I brushed myself off and read a couple of inspiring blogs and that did it.
I was determined to have a good workout, and you know what I didn't. It was horrible my legs tensed up like they were willing me to NOT workout, to just take a moment and realize that we all have set backs. I taught my Kettlebell class and those women I teach are inspiring. They do everything I tell them too. Sometimes they complain but they love the results. So I chalked up Wednesday to a bad day. I woke up Thursday and it was a new day and a new outlook. My smoke alarm went off at 5:45am....ahhh..I thought but it turns out it was just the steam coming from my husbands shower...really...and what did I do?  I just sat back and laughed. It's those little thinkgs that happen that make it come together. Maybe it's the smoke alarm that wakes you up in the morning, or the stranger that cuts you off while you're driving, maybe it's the little shit at the coffee shop that drives you nuts. Whatever it is Sometimes we just need a look at what we can be rather than who we are at the moment.
I want to be a fit, energetic, healthy mom. What about you? What do you want to be.

Have a great weekend!! Be inspired and take your life by the balls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me a little love and leave me a comment!