Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Climbing A Mountain...

When you think of climbing a mountain you realize it's going to be a struggle. It's not going to be easy. It's going to make you question yourself. It's going to push you to your max, but in the end it's worth it. You get to the top and you see the wonderful view.

I believe that's exactly how weight loss goes. You struggle and you have set backs. It's not easy and if you give in you never see the amazing view, but if you keep going you will see the results of all your hard work.

I've climbed the mountain before and enjoyed the view. I've seen the results and life has taken over and I've slipped back down, but I'm determinded and I have nothing standing in my way anymore.
I'm done having kids. I have 3 beautiful miracles that show me exactly what my body is capiable of.
I have reminders of what I used to look like and how I used to feel and I want that again.
I'm sick of being stuck inside a fat suit and trying to claw out...I will do this...I will climb the mountain and leave all the disappointments, and negativity below. I will enjoy the view and you can too. Just take one step at a time and get your stride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me a little love and leave me a comment!