Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Thanksgiving Link UP!!!
<a href="http://www.thestanfieldclan.com/"><img src="http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z468/suit1/turkey.png" alt="button" width="377" height="270" /></a></p>
Ok first ever link up.
I don't vlog yet as I hate...like I sound of my voice. Like I sound like a dude...
So here are the answers to the questions:
1. What do you look forward to more: the food, football or parades?
2. What is your favorite non-traditional Thanksgiving Day dish?
The creamy cucumbers my brother-in-law makes or the pinapple fluff
3. After dinner, is it football or a nap?
It depends on the place we're at. We have 3, yes I said 3 Thankgsivings that we celebrate..only 1 per day but if we're at our house I clean up, my mom's usually football and a nap..I'm a multi-tasker.
4. Do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade? Which is your favorite float?
Yup J do...I would the santa float
5. Where do you go to celebrate and eat your big meal? Who is there (family, friends)?
Well, Thanksgiving day is at my home with my husbands siblings, nieces and nephews and parents, Saturday is at my dad's but this year I'm hosting with my siblings and dad and his girlfriend and this year Sunday at my mom's with my siblings and mom and step-dad
6. What is your favorite turkey day dessert?
Pumpkin Pie of course or soemtimes I make this to die for double chocolate cheesecake.
That's my speel. Come on back to hear about my 5 mile run I'll be doing on Turkey Day!!
Have a great Holiday!!!