1. The Best Christmas....I don't have a best Christmas because I love Christmas in general. The lights, the season of giving and I love to give. Each and every Christmas has been great in it's on way:) (Sorry nothing magical, no proposals, or babies being born at midnight, nothing life shattering.)
2. The worst Christmas I had...it wasn't the worst but it was not fun. The Christmas that our family car got stuck in the driveway in a huge pile of snow and we had to push it out. So imagine here we are all dressed in our holiday best running late to get to my Grandma's that is an hour away, and we're pushing this heavy boat of a car to get it through this pile of snow. After 1o min which really felt like 4 hours we get the car free only for me to face plant it in the snow and now I'm completely covered in snow, and no time to change. So we drive an hour with me soaking wet. Yeah not great memories there.
3. That one gift that made me scratch my head and say, "Hmmmm" was...probably this ginormous stuffed dog that I got when I was 15 from my uncle. Yeah that's a cool thing to tell the kids at school so what did you get for Christmas...oh a giant stuffed dog.
4. One year I.... I woke up and went to sneak out to start breakfast. It was the perfect morning. A light dusting of snow outside, still dark enough that the Christmas tree lights let off a small glow, just a nice peaceful morning. I was so excited to warm up some cocoa and just sit by the tree and be thankful. I had warmed up the cocoa and was just heading to the living room and then I hear BOO. Well I just screamed at the top of my lungs, cocoa went flying and needless to say the whole house woke up. Here my little guy thought it would be funny to scare mommy. Geesh....
5. I think the worst gift to give is....I have no idea because I always give the best gifts. LOL
6. At Christmastime I typically....Run around like a mad person trying to everything done.
7. Typically, family Christmas....starts Christmas eve at my mom's. We all get together in our pj's exchange gifts, eat way to much and play games. Christmas morning, my in-laws and my dad and his girlfriend come over to watch the kids open their gifts from santa and have breakfast. They leave and then at night we have Christmas at my in-laws. We typically eat to much and play games as well as the wonderful White Santa exchange. The Saturday after Christmas is spent at my dad's. We again stuff ourselves exchange presents and watch a movie that we all fall asleep to with the exception of my dad's girlfriend and the kids.
8. If I could change one thing about the Holiday season....I would make it only about being with the ones you love. Even though I love to give gifts, it has gotten out of control. I would much rather forgo the gifts and watch the waves crash in on some beach. Or...have breakfast with Mickey, at Disney World!
9. It is so hard to buy for....my in-laws, my dad...in truth you get older and you just buy what you want. I hate to give gift cards because really let's just exchange money. Ughhh, but what do you get for the people that have everything they want?
10. My favorite Christmas tradition is...making cookies with the kids, taking them on our HM polor express, spending time with all the family that we only see at Christmas time.
11. Santa, baby, bring me a ....younger body that can handle all this running. To say that I should age gracefully is a joke. I'm going to be 27 forever (I'm 34) My hips hurt, my knees hurt, and these big babies I had did a number to my torso from my chest to my stomach. So I want a mommy make-over. That's not too much to ask is it?!
That's all I got peeps. Link-up it's fun!