Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Good-Bye 2013

2013 has been an amazing year. I've accomplished big goals that I didn't even know I was capable of.
I've met some amazing people. I've realized that I'm worth more and not to settle for less.

I ran a 5k, two 10k's, a 15k, a half and a full marathon!!!
15 K

Half Marathon



10K

First time I ran 17 miles!

Full Marathon 26.2 Miles. I'm a 1% now.
 

PR'd my 5 k

My dream of being part of MTT. 10K




I've stepped out of my comfort zone a lot this year. I never imagined I could run a marathon and not be in the best physical shape. I proved my misconceptions wrong. I never would have went to a big city solo before to meet up with people I never knew, but I did and I'm so glad I stepped out my comfort zone!
Chi-town hotties
 

Don't judge you know you're jealous of my Pedro look...

Left -2012 Right 2013
 
 
I transformed. I proved myself and any haters or doubters wrong. You don't have to be a size 2 to rock the crap out of a marathon. You need to have drive and determination. You don't have to hate your size. You can dislike it but only you have the ability to change it. Nobody's going to do it for you. I'm not perfect, and I'm still on my journey. I hope everyday that I can inspire someone else, that is doubting that they can do it. I hope that I can spread positivity and ignore the negative. There is enough hate and self doubt in this world and I have the power to raise people up vs dragging them down.
 
 


Care!
2013 was just dress rehersal....make 2014 your best year ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me a little love and leave me a comment!