Sorry this is a day late. I am one sick girl. I went to the dr and I guess I'm battling the flu and pneumonia. Wohoo.. Not really. What's a mom of three to do. eek...so I'm bed riddin and won't be starting my goals till I get better but here's the list of what's up for the year.
Hello New Year's Day!
Where in the heck did 2013 go? Seriously I feel like the year flew by.
So here are my goals from last year
1. No fast food (McDonalds, Taco Bell, Hardees, etc) except for subs.
I actually am not a fan of fast food. The idea sounds great no cooking yummy fried french fries, but..I always feel like crap and it's not satisfying to I'm going to give it a try..
Well I did really well with this one until July after our trip. I had a run in with a bad salad and it was over.
2. Have a better time for my half marathon. My last half marathon I weighed 28lbs less than I do now, but my heart wasn't into it. I dreaded running every single time that I did it. The difference this time even though I weigh more I'm training more and I'm loving every minute of it!
Well we know what happened with that one. Forget your inhaler and everything goes down the tubes. Oh well what are you going to do. You can check that story out here But I did run a marathon so I think that's a big accomplish check mark
3. Stay on top of the cleaning.
Our house is busy like crazy busy and if I ever lost my smart phone I would be SOL because it has all our schedules on it. I do have a backup on the family calender but it's my bible when it comes to scheduleing. Anyways I need to schedule my cleaning to make sure it gets done and this year it will happen. Should be the simplest one to do.
Well I rocked this one. Winning!
4. Reach my goal weight. Now this one I'm sure is going to be a difficult thing because...I have to lose 73 lbs but I'm down almost 40 so I've come along way. I will be happy if I'm down an additional 50 by this time next year, but I think with running and eating right I can accomplish my goal
Well hot dog I didn't reach my goal weight but I did lose an additional 20lbs. So total lost is 60lbs. Not to shabby if you ask me.
My goals for 2014 are a little different than 2013
1. Strength train. I started and quit Chalene Extreme many times since October but once I'm better it's on. I love Chalene extreme because it's lift heavy but with structure. Bring it!
2. Run 1000 miles over the course of the year.
3. Run more races. I already have my eye on the Chicago Marathon, 2 halfs, a 15k, 2 10k's
4. No more fast food. Let's try this again.
5. Give more. In all aspects of my life. I have been doing really well focusing on the positive in my life but I need to find time to give more back. Everyone can always use a helping hand.
That's all I got. I'm off to get some more rest.