|Click to link up|
Yesterday after work I headed to the chriopractor and he was amazed I was even walking. My t3 and hip are still out of sorts. He said I needed to come back Monday for a follow-up as for running well he said as long as I'm not in pain I could try. Well we'll see.
So here's my 5!
1. Going to get out for a long run on Saturday! Why? Um because I'm an over achiever and I need to get my run on and it hasn't happened since ummmm before Thanksgiving. We'll see how the pain goes.
2. Date night with the hubby on Saturday. Having three mini's it's good to have a date night. We try to do one once a month but it's been so crazy it kind of gets put on the back burner.
3. Girls Trip Scheduled. So excited to hang with some awesome people.
4. Little Bella's Room is almost done. Can I just say this has been a long time coming. I started re-doing it back in September but some things came up and put a wrench in my plans. I'm not a person that likes to have unfinished stuff laying around, so this has been bugging me, but I'm hopeful it will be done this weekend. Woohooo. I'll do a reveal post for y'all.
5. I'm officially signed up for the Irving Half in April. I'm so beyond excited to meet up with my girl Fe and hang out with her too!!!
That's all I got for you. Have a fabulous weekend!