Friday, January 31, 2014

5 on Friday

Hey Y'all so here's a little post of 5 on Friday.



Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Click to link up
So I had a really different post written up but then guess what life happened and things changed.
So I ran my 6 miles on Wednesday and right at mile 5 I didn't see some ice and one minute I was up and running and the next I was flat on my back. The wind was knocked out of me, headlamp off. It took me a couple minutes to get my bearing and than the dreaded walk home. Gaaaa...painful.

Yesterday after work I headed to the chriopractor and he was amazed I was even walking. My t3 and hip are still out of sorts. He said I needed to come back Monday for a follow-up as for running well he said as long as I'm not in pain I could try. Well we'll see.
So here's my 5!

1. Going to get out for a long run on Saturday! Why? Um because I'm an over achiever and I need to get my run on and it hasn't happened since ummmm before Thanksgiving. We'll see how the pain goes.

2. Date night with the hubby on Saturday. Having three mini's it's good to have a date night. We try to do one once a month but it's been so crazy it kind of gets put on the back burner.

3. Girls Trip Scheduled. So excited to hang with some awesome people.

4. Little Bella's Room is almost done. Can I just say this has been a long time coming. I started re-doing it back in September but some things came up and put a wrench in my plans. I'm not a person that likes to have unfinished stuff laying around, so this has been bugging me, but I'm hopeful it will be done this weekend. Woohooo. I'll do a reveal post for y'all.

5. I'm officially signed up for the Irving Half in April. I'm so beyond excited to meet up with my girl Fe and hang out with her too!!!

That's all I got for you. Have a fabulous weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Umm, OUCH on your fall... hope your long run goes well! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES!!! That fall!!! Girl I don't know how ya'll run in that weather up north. I looked like a Disney on Ice drop out walking to my car after work on our one ice day. Hope that hip is feeling better so you can run!

    ReplyDelete

Show me a little love and leave me a comment!