Wednesday, June 25, 2014

So What It's Wednesday..

Hey everyone!!! Or me just babbling to myself. It's all good!
Sorry I didn't post on Monday. I think my usual weekly posting would really be Tuesday as my Mondays are hectic, but with the tsunami of rain we got yesterday nap times were all messed up, so that led to know post. I'm sorry.....

So let's take a look at those goals.
Last week:
This week here are the goals:
Monday -Run/arms Did 5
Tuesday - Spin/Legs Yes
Wed- Run/arms Did 5
Thursday - Spin/Legs Yes
Friday - Stretch or yoga Nope I slept in
Saturday - Long Run 13 miles 11 Miles instead..Time was an issue
Sunday - Rest





This getting up at 4:45am is getting a little easier. Although truth be told I'm ready for bed time by 8:30 but I push myself to stay up till 9pm.. I know living life on the edge..

Saturday night we celebrated my birthday. My birthday is/was actually on Sunday but we had a family party to attend. So we met up with friends and family and had a big steak dinner with free dessert. Then headed out to hear some live music. The music was good but super mellow and after a glass or bottle of wine (thanks Randy), I was ready for bed. I wouldn't say I'm old but I will say that getting up at 4:50am played into the equation of needing to leave by midnight. 

Over all it was a great day/night. Sunday I headed out to the family party with the kiddos (my hubby had to work). It was super chill and was nice since I was still very tired, but I put on my big girl panties and played some games and visited.

I've been doing super well with my eating except for the birthday dinner. The sugar meltdown happened Monday morning when my body was going through withdrawal. Let's just say it wasn't pretty. I'm going to keep up with this eating well and limiting sugar plan. I will eat it occasional because it's in many things, but I really honestly have so much more energy when I don't consume it in the form of cake, cookie, crap...

So here's the goals for this week.

Monday - Run - Did 6.50 miles
Tuesday - Spin/Legs - Did
Wednesday - Strength /Run I did the strength part already
Thursday - Spin
Friday - Rest or Yoga
Saturday - Long Run 13 miles
Sunday - Rest

I hope you have a great week and I'll leave you with this little picture gem that shows what a real dork I am.
I sent this out to some of my friends on Thursday to brighten their day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me a little love and leave me a comment!