Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finish This Sentance...Part Tres!

 
 
Hey all my peeps...
How the heck are you!
Here's a fun link up with two people I currently stalk or just read their blogs whatever you want to call it.
Holly - Where We All Can Live Like Jack and Sally & Jake from The Life of Jake.
They both have super funny blogs. Click on there names to check them out.
 
 




. I laughed so hard I cried when... I was hanging with my friend Heidi or as most people know her as hide-a-key...Anyways she was telling the story of Julie (names changed to protect the innocent) who went to this work seminar and was so excited to meet another across the country work friend. As their sitting in this work seminar Julie notices a hair on the co-workers shoulder. So she goes to grab it and ekkkkk....it was still attached to the person. She quickly drops the hair and in her gravely voice says. "oh it's still attached. So Sorry". From then on the rest of the seminar the two women avoided each other. I totally peed myself laughing or maybe it was just the box of wine I drank before the story was told
2. My high school...Was in the middle of farm country where I would be the darkest skinned person there. Talk about akward. It was a time I love to forget and hate to remember. So sorry if this made you rush for your depression meds and box of wine.
 3. It really pisses me off... well really what doesn't piss me off. I guess when people are late. Like perpetually late but I think it's karma since I'm late, but hey I have 3 kids and anyone that has kids understands that.
4. In ten years... I hope to be a stay at home mom whose kids are in school, and a self made millionare.
5. If I could erase one thing... it would be nothing. I think everything has brought me to be the awesome person I am (if this the first time you're reading my blog I'm really not that self-centered more like self-conscious)  














6.In 1999... I was working for the man during the week and on weekends visited college for house partys and keggers.



7. Honestly...How awesome would it be if I ruled the world. We would all get along and sing campfire songs..."We are the world, we are the children".....no crickets...
8. To me, Sushi... is disgusting!!! Yuck along with Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Indian, and ese type food is a no go...
9. Someone really needs to invent... a device that will do my meal prep for me. So I don't waste 2 hrs of my valuable time trying to be healthy for my kids.
10. The first time I drank alcohol... I was 19. I went into a country bar and the bartender asked me if I was 21 and I totally lied and said "oh yeah of course, why else would I be in here". Then proceeded to get trashed on tappers of beer, needless to say I outdrank the boys in my crew. Holla!! I'm from WI! The next morning I got up and went to work. Yep no hangovers for this girl.
11. The one question I would ask God is... hmmmm not to get all serious but I'm over these bombings/explosions/shootings. Can't we all just get along in our own space and worry about ourselves. Again with the Miss America speech.
12. Lindsay Lohan... is just a mess. Enough said.





That's all she wrote peeps. I hope some of it made you laugh and depressed you less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me a little love and leave me a comment!