Friday, May 24, 2013

Music Makes Me Lose Control

Happy Friday....or Saturday...or whatever day you're reading.

One thing that is a must for me and my workouts/running.......great music.
Actually if I think about it music totally gets me through anything. You know the cleaning, cooking, laundry, working, etc. The list goes on. I love all kinds of music.
I can jam out with the country boys, the polka days, even sit and listen to a classical concert but my favorite type is I guess pop/hip hop/rap. Anything that can get me moving and lifts my spirits up!

My favorites right this second are:
Will I AM - Justin Beever Fever - #That Power
Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark
Jay Z - No Church In The Wild
Fergie - A Little Party Never Killed No Body
Macklemore - Can't Hold Us
Little Mix - Wings
Afrojack - Take Over Control
Afrojack - As Your Friend
Pitbull - Feel This Moment
Krewella - Alive
Kelly Clarkson - People Like Us
Florence And The Machine - Any Song
Carly Rae Jepson - Call Me Maybe
The Weekend - D.D
Edward Maya - Stereo Love
Filter - So Happy Together
Eminem - Lose Yourself
Jay Z - Ni--az In Paris
Show Me How You Burlesque - Christina Aguliera

Just to name a few..See I told ya eclectic. Now this is just my pump me up jams a couple of them. I have a playlist of my go-to's. I don't like when my jams repeat so there's a ton on there.

But when its time to chill out and relax. I really love a good ballot. Give me a crystal clear voice, a glass of wine, and a book and my chill time is perfect!

What are some of your favorite songs to either jam to or chill to? I'm always on the look-out for some good beats! Share your fav's with me!!

And with that I'm off like a dirty shirt!!!!

..oh thank goodness he forget his shirt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me a little love and leave me a comment!