Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Funday

Welcome to Monday. It's the day we try re-evaluate what's worked for us this week and what hasn't.
So here's my list from last week. What I actually did is in RED
Monday-Rest Rest
Tuesday-Burn 1 Weights/Legs
Wed-Run/ Yoga Easy Run 3 miles
Thursday-Burn2&3 Rest
Friday-Cardo/Yoga Rest
Saturday - Run Rest
Owie!!
12 feels like heaven 


So that's how that went. I still lost 1/2 lb but I know I could do better. I just didn't want to rush into anything since my T3 was still bugging me when I did weights on Tuesday.
I had a jam packed weekend and truth be told it was freezing so no running outside.
This week except for today is suppose to be better. Fingers crossed

Today is back at it!
Here is my plan for the week:

Monday-Weights/Cardio
Tuesday-Yoga/Legs/Abs
Wednesday-Run/Arms
Thursday-Legs/Abs
Friday-Yoga
Saturday-Run

So that's the plan. We'll see how it works. There's not too much on the agenda this week so hopefully I'll be able to get it all in.

What are you doing this week?


2 comments:

  1. You've got this....I set my goals for the week but I think I'm going plan out each day like you.. Hows the challenge going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL 12 degrees feels like heaven... our temperature perspectives are SO WARPED from this brutal winter. Yesterday's 18 felt wonderful!! Good luck kicking butt this week lady! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me a little love and leave me a comment!