Friday, February 28, 2014

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!


Hello Gorgeous or Handsome depending on who's reading.
It's Friday and I'm all sorts of excited to have off of work today. I'm up bright and early to get on the road for my girl weekend. So here's some fun stuff, a little Finish This Sentence, because it's fun. My answers are never as humorous as some but still why not? So here goes:




1. I always pick comfort over fashion .
2. Look at the size of those...
3. I recently learned....My kids are super embarrassed when I bust some moves in the grocery store.
4. Only when no one is looking...do I pick my grundie. Come on that's just gross to do it while people are starring.
5. I lost my....mind a long time ago
6. I was certain I'd be...a dancer...the kind that works the pole
7. There is not enough liquor in the world for me to...wear a bikini in public. Nobody wants to see that.
8. I just finished...my oatmeal.
9. Why does everyone have to be...so serious.
10. It's very rare when I...sleep in
11. If I were a dog...I'd pee every where and sleep all day
12. I don't believe...in being hurtful. Come on people let's all get along and hug it out.

Well that's all I got. Cross your fingers that mother nature will sober up and not hit me with an ice storm so I can get home safely. Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Show me a little love and leave me a comment!