Thursday, May 8, 2014

TMI Thursday...

Sorry there was no post on Monday. Sometimes my crazy life of mine takes me for a ride and I get so busy I have no time. Sorry if you missed me...and if not well Hello!!!

TMI Thursday

I saw this "TMI" survey at Miss Carolyn's Fitnasty For Life blogs, so I thought why not.


1. What are you wearing? (said in creepy phone-sex voice)
My go-to staple for work. Yoga pants, T-shirt, sweatshirt, no shoes


2. Ever been in love?

Yes, at least 4 times. 1-my husband of almost 12 years, and my 3 mini's.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?

No, not really. I had an ex that turned into a stalker

4. How tall are you?

5'7"

5. How much do you weigh?

196

6. Any tattoos?

2 as of now, but there are 2 more that should be making an appearance some time this year

7. Any piercings?

Yes, 3 in one ear, 4 or in the other, and 1 bellybutton piercing that will be erased when the future mommy makeover happens

8. Favorite song?


Really depends on the day. As of today: All of Me-John Legend, Animals - Martin Garrix
Bangarang -Skrillez, Talk Dirty - Jason Derulo, Automatic - Miranda Lambert, Hometown-Eric Church

9. Quality you look for in a partner?

Ummm...I have one but he won me over by just being himself.

10. Favorite quote?

    

Need A Little Motivation?Running Strong Print  5 x 7 custom color by JulieKimDesign on Etsy, $8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me a little love and leave me a comment!