Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Who Are You? Part 3
Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
1. Tardiness (which is really hypocritical of me to say because I'm usually 10 min late if I have to bring my kids anywhere.)
2. People saying their going to do something and then they don't.
3.Coupons (why make me work for a lower price, just make it the best price from the start)
7.Being Taken For Granted
8.People that do not pick up their dogs poop...
9. When I waitress says do you need change...never ever expect a tip. You say I'll be back with your change. or if I put money in there even if it's just $2 change you bring me my change and don't assume you get to keep it...yeah that just happened Saturday night.
10. Whiney children
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
Weekdays-Get up, shower, make my MIO energy water, first kids come, make breakfast, clean up breakfast, read a story, craft time, snack, outdoor time, make lunch, storytime, nap time or quiet time, snack time, free play, kid go home, make dinner for my family, workout, watch an hour of tv, bed
Weekends-run, grocery shop, catch up on anything that fell by the wayside during the week.
13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
working everyday and not having summers off
14. Describe 5 and weaknesses strengths you have.
3.A good book
15. Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love
I think I knew within the first month that we would be married. He said he knew within the first two months. We just clicked and liked a lot of the same things and it seemed like we knew each other forever.