Monday, August 5, 2013

Who Are You Pt 1

So I'm late to the party and really nobody cares.
I'm linking up with Kimmy...from That's The Thing About Destiny.

So here's Part 1

 List 20 random facts about yourself.
1. I'm training for a full marathon.
2. I love my kiddos and hubs.
3. I was a cheerleader in high school
4. I try to look at the good in every situation.
5. I love reality TV.
6. I hate to be wet with clothes on.
7. I love steak
8. I don't drink alcohol during the work week.
9. I'm really not that interesting.
10. I love looking at pictures.
11. I love to laugh
12. I wanted to have 6 kids.
13. I can not live without my phone (it has all my info on and I really should back it up somewhere)
14. I love to dance
15. I usually have my hair up in a genie bun. (please don't mind the dirty mirror)
16. I love music...all kinds
17. I'm tech challenged
18. I love to take pictures
19. I don't like to be the center of attention
20. I'm a huge goofball (hence the dorky picture above)

Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears
1. My kids being kidnapped or sexually abused. It maybe from the media that throws it in your face or the fact that I raised my siblings at a young age, but I worry about this all the time.
2. Spiders....thank you 100 yr old farm house that I grew up in for making me face this fear everyday, and it wasn't until last week that I could muster the courage to kill one above my head without sucking it up with the vacuum. Oh yes that is what I use to do.
3. Car accident, airplane accident anything I guess where I could die.

Describe your relationship with your spouse.
We're goofballs, and we bring out the best and worst in each other, but we work on it everyday. He is my best friend but also knows how to push my buttons.

List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
1. You are beautiful
2. This too shall pass
3. Study more!!
4. Step away from the chips
5. Step away from the chocolate
6. That girl you think is your friend is not
7. Laugh more
8. Save your money
9. Stand up straight
10. Don't stop singing

What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
1. My husband and kids
2. My family
3. My friends
4. Running
5. Music





No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me a little love and leave me a comment!